Friday, January 2, 2009

Getting Ready for Christmas

Here are the boys making cookies to leave out for Santa. My boys would rather eat the dough than the actual cookie.

Decorating the tree was interesting. Ty kept throwing the ornaments into the tree (along with a soccer ball that got stuck in the middle of the tree). When we ran out of ornaments, Wyatt was upset and kept hanging everything (including garbage) onto the tree. When all said and done we could only decorate the top half of the tree because the ornaments were just too tempting.

1 comment:

  1. That is funny. We had a similar experience except we had a basketball in the tree and our tree was originally only decorated on the top half because Dylan wanted to eat them all... but then it bugged me too much so I spread them back down and blocked her from the front room. I am so glad that you are figuring out your blog and that you put more than one picture in this one. It is too tiring for me to comment on each picture.... so good job!! I love your music too.

    ReplyDelete