Saturday, May 23, 2009

Alissa's 8th Birthday

Okay I took some dang cute pictures at my niece's hawaiian luau themed birthday today.

Look at his little hands hanging on!

This is Olivia being her darling self.

My sister in law Haley. I actually look more related to her than I do my own brother.

See what I mean? Here is my brother Mike.

That is a serious ''tonk''!

Alissa in the cute green glasses. I believe she got these from her teacher at school.

Kara being shy

Limbo! How low can you go?



The potato sac racing was a hit.

It was a fun party!

4 comments:

  1. You finally posted! I love all the pics, must've taken you forever to do all that! Way to go Leese! My favorites of all are of Kyle in the swing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So finaly. It took me like a half hour to go through them all but i am happy you finaly did it. I love kyle he is so cute i think my favorite of the three. I do them all though really i do. We miss you guys so much .

    L

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, what cute kids! it's so much fun to grow up with a bunch of cousins around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness i cant believe alissa is 8!! and no nobody can see that you and hayley look more alike -- because there are NO pictures of your cute face.
    you kids are so darn cute. please move here so we can all play. :)

    ReplyDelete