Saturday, July 18, 2009

Flaming Gorge


Flaming Gorge was a blast. I hate that I didn't get any pictures of Todd behind the boat. I usually had Kyle in my hands, or a tube was in the way or something.

Alley is always the flag girl. What is it that makes boats so relaxing and easy to fall asleep?


This is Kyle's first jet ski ride. He LOVED it. I remember when Wyatt or Ty would go out at this age they would always come back asleep.


Poor Kyle had to wear this stupid life jacket. He didn't mind wearing it as long as the boat was moving. This is Grandma Claire trying to keep him cool with a wet rag.


Wake boarding was fun. I can never stay up too long though. Practice, Practice, Practice.

2 comments:

  1. Go boarder chick! My wakeboard is collecting dust in my new attic right next to my snowboard. Since there are no mountains here, I really need to find a lake for some relief!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyle looks sooo cute sitting on that jet ski. lolol

    ReplyDelete