Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The most beautiful place....


I know I haven't traveled much but Sedona, Arizona is one of the prettiest places I have ever been. We were there for Alex's wedding. Here is Todd with his brother's Alex and Andrew.

This place is called Slide Rock. See where the big group of people are gathered? That is where you start to slide down....


Wyatt did it only once with Todd because the water was pretty cold. It was sooo fun though!

Me jumping off a cliff. Wish I would have taken more pictures of this place. Too busy having fun and balancing three kids though!

5 comments:

  1. look at you -- blogging away!! I'm excited to see all the new posts. That looks so fun. Sam wants to move to AZ someday --- we'll see about that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I hear that place is awesome...considering it is just a few hours away from my house we will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fun to see what you guys have been doing! You've had a crazy summer. Let us know when you're not so busy. We'd love to hang out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like so much fun! It is now on my places to go list. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete