Saturday, September 12, 2009

"Hoppy Birthday Kyle!"


We did a frog theme this year just because it was easy and cute.


Everyone came with gifts that matched the colors and theme without even knowing beforehand. It was meant to be! lol


Me with some dorky signs on our magnetic board. I also made one on the front door that said "Hop on in!" I know, I got too much time on my hands.


We can't believe our little "buggie" turned one year old!


He was pretty tired but I loved watching him make a mess of himself. None of my other boys ever did. They would only dip a finger in it or throw it on the ground. Party poopers. ;)

5 comments:

  1. Super cute birthdays! You went all out for the Peter Pan one! Your the best Mom ever!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay that is so cute! Aee you in like 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the look on his face, you'd think he had been eating spinach. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the frog theme... I might just have to copy you on that one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your corny frog sayings -- that's my Lisa! :)

    ReplyDelete